I want for myself what I want for other women, absolute equality. - Agnes Macphail Quotes
Quote:I want for myself what I want for other women, absolute equality. - Agnes Macphail Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  I like women who can cook. That's first. Love is very important, but you've got to have a friend first - you want to finally come to a point where you say that the women you're with is also your friend. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 06:51 AM
  The United States has an absolute, uncompromising commitment to Israel's security and an absolute conviction that Israel alone must decide... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:24 PM
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM