It is a fact that all women contribute more to marriage than men for the most part they have to change their place of living... - Agnes Macphail Quotes
Quote:It is a fact that all women contribute more to marriage than men for the most part they have to change their place of living, their method of work, a great many women today changing their occupation entirely on marriage and they must even change their name. - Agnes Macphail Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  Earlier in this century, the Heisenberg Principle established that the very act of observing a natural phenomenon can change what is being observed... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:17 PM
  In an economic recession, naturally, when you ask people to list their priorities, they're going to place a higher priority on the immediate economic situation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:13 PM