I suggest that there is a splendid way out of the difficulty of marriage, and that is my way - stay out. - Agnes Macphail Quotes
Quote:I suggest that there is a splendid way out of the difficulty of marriage, and that is my way - stay out. - Agnes Macphail Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much.. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  I found I have to stay painting. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:46 PM
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  Marriage requires searing honesty at all costs. I learned that from my third wife. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:45 AM
  I'm also interested in the modern suggestion that you can have a combination of love and sex in a marriage - which no previous society has ever believed. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-11-2017, 07:28 AM