I suggest that there is a splendid way out of the difficulty of marriage, and that is my way - stay out. - Agnes Macphail Quotes
Quote:I suggest that there is a splendid way out of the difficulty of marriage, and that is my way - stay out. - Agnes Macphail Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  It's a profession in which, the longer you stay, the closer you are to being fired. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:39 PM
  I think a singer is an athlete. I've always tried to stay fit. Until my knee said, "Uh-uh," I was jogging. Then I started walking. They don't like walking a lot, but I'll push them. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  When energy prices go up, the difficulty of projecting demand also goes up - uncertainty goes up. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-17-2017, 07:19 AM