God is not looking for extraordinary characters as His instruments, but He is looking for humble instruments through whom He can be honored throughout the ages. - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:God is not looking for extraordinary characters as His instruments, but He is looking for humble instruments through whom He can be honored throughout the ages. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people who say, "God is in complete control of everything that happens, and if the Earth is getting warmer... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  As many know, the Chinese expression for "crisis" consists of two characters side by side. The first is the symbol for "danger," the second the symbol for "opportunity." - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM
  Love is a deception and a trap. Love is as big a myth that God sits with his flowing white beard in a throne and looks at us. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:45 AM
  There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit. - Al Gallagher Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:31 PM
  Some of George W. Bush's friends say that Bush believes God called him to be president during these times of trial... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:28 AM