We are all motivated far more than we care to admit by characteristics inherited from our ancestors which individual experiences of childhood can modify, repress, or enhance, but cannot erase. - Agnes Meyer Driscoll Quotes
Quote:We are all motivated far more than we care to admit by characteristics inherited from our ancestors which individual experiences of childhood can modify, repress, or enhance, but cannot erase. - Agnes Meyer Driscoll Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Managing can be more discouraging than playing, especially when you're losing because when you're a player, there are at least individual goals you can shoot for... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  What motivated me? My mother. My mother was an immigrant woman, a peasant woman, struggled all her life, worked in the garment center. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 08:20 AM
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM
  We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM