I learned that music should be fun and should be a way to express yourself - that there arent really any rules. - Agnes Obel Quotes
Quote:I learned that music should be fun and should be a way to express yourself - that there arent really any rules. - Agnes Obel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
Last Post: soni
  Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:04 AM
  I like comedy when its mixed with action, it's just so much fun to do comedy with a bit of action, its fun to watch and also so much fun to do. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 07:23 AM
  I do not stick to rules when cooking. I rely on my imagination. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:08 AM
  To be honest I had learnt martial arts for a girl. So I started learning the art to impress her, but eventually I started loving martial art more than the girl. So later it became a habit it became fun. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 07:29 PM