On the last album, I didn't want to disturb the melody with too many stories. This time, I wanted to know if I was able to create... - Agnes Obel Quotes
Quote:On the last album, I didn't want to disturb the melody with too many stories. This time, I wanted to know if I was able to create images with words, with the sound of words.(...) I think that’s a good thing when the one who is listening, is feeling it in a different way that the one who creates. We are all listening with different perspectives.(...) I don’t want to impose my subjectivity to the listener. - Agnes Obel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:22 PM
  The answer is to end our reliance on carbon-based fuels... If we succeed, we create booming new industries, wealth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:06 PM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM