Begin to rejoice in the Lord, and your bones will flourish like an herb, and your cheeks will glow with the bloom of health and freshness... - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:Begin to rejoice in the Lord, and your bones will flourish like an herb, and your cheeks will glow with the bloom of health and freshness. Worry, fear, distrust, care-all are poisonous! Joy is balm and healing, and if you will but rejoice, God will give power. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  Having cameras follow you is something that requires a little personal adjustment, but you actually do begin to forget they're there... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:25 PM
  The Minnesotans I talk to are really concerned about what the future holds for their families. They're trying to pay for health care and send their... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:32 PM
  I think that Americans should gradually begin to adopt positive behavior rather than doing evil... - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 12 08-02-2017, 05:04 PM
  Let me begin by saying not only you can't have democracy with $75 million. You can't even have it with $750 billion. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 06:07 AM