Of all the pitfalls in our paths and the tremendous delays and wanderings off the track, I want to say that they are not what they seem to be... - Agnes Martin Quotes
Quote:Of all the pitfalls in our paths and the tremendous delays and wanderings off the track, I want to say that they are not what they seem to be. I want to say that all that seems like fantastic mistakes are not mistakes, all that seems like error is not error; and it all has to be done. That which seems like a false step is the next step. - Agnes Martin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  The point is that there is tremendous hypocrisy among the Christian right. And I think that Christian voters should start looking at global warming and extreme poverty as a religious issue that speaks to the culture of life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM
  I saw greatness in John and he lived up to it. I also saw a tremendous competitor who loved to win... - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 10:28 PM
  Martin Luther King Jr. was a great teacher and just a great person in general. - Akeem Ayers Quotes soni 0 11 08-02-2017, 10:07 PM
  O Hope! Dazzling, radiant Hope! What a change thou bringest to the hopeless; brightening the darkened paths, and cheering the lonely way. - Aimee Semple McPherson Quotes soni 0 5 07-27-2017, 09:44 PM