Of all the pitfalls in our paths and the tremendous delays and wanderings off the track, I want to say that they are not what they seem to be... - Agnes Martin Quotes
Quote:Of all the pitfalls in our paths and the tremendous delays and wanderings off the track, I want to say that they are not what they seem to be. I want to say that all that seems like fantastic mistakes are not mistakes, all that seems like error is not error; and it all has to be done. That which seems like a false step is the next step. - Agnes Martin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And as I stumbled onto Eastern philosophy and Buddhism, it was the first time I had ever read any sort of philosophy that really made a tremendous amount of sense... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 21 09-20-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
  Awards can give you a tremendous amount of encouragement to keep getting better, no matter how young or old you are. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 22 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  How can I ever hope to communicate something to you unless I get signals back from you that I'm on the right track or that I've started at some place that you're familiar with? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM
  When my heart became constricted and my paths became narrow I took my hope in Your pardon and forgiveness as an opening and an escape... - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 5 09-04-2017, 12:47 PM