My paintings are not about what is seen. They are about what is known forever in the mind. - Agnes Martin Quotes
Quote:My paintings are not about what is seen. They are about what is known forever in the mind. - Agnes Martin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  I feel like there's too many paintings left unpainted that I just don't want to take the time away. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 18 09-19-2017, 10:41 PM
  For a while in my teens, I was sure I had it. It was about getting to heaven. If heaven existed and lasted forever, then a mere lifetime spent... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:42 AM
  It is in books, poems, paintings which often give us the confidence to take seriously feelings in ourselves that we might otherwise never have thought to acknowledge. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:52 AM