Beauty is the mystery of life. It is not in the eye, it is in the mind. - Agnes Martin Quotes
Quote:Beauty is the mystery of life. It is not in the eye, it is in the mind. - Agnes Martin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...she felt about reading what some writers felt about writing: that it was impossible not to do it and that at this late stage of her life she had been chosen to read as others were chosen to write. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  But most men regard their life as a poem that women threaten. They may not have two spondees to rub together but they still want to pen their saga untrammelled... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:52 PM
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
  Your whole life is on the other side of the glass. And there is nobody watching. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:24 PM
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM