I'm very careful not to have ideas, because they're inaccurate. - Agnes Martin Quotes
Quote:I'm very careful not to have ideas, because they're inaccurate. - Agnes Martin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
  American democracy is in grave danger from the changes in the environment in which ideas either live and spread or wither and die. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 08:10 AM
  The Founders who crafted our Constitution and Bill of Rights were careful to draft a Constitution of limited powers - one that would protect Americans' liberty at all times - both in war, and in peace. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:50 PM
  Be careful who you call your friends. I’d rather have four quarters than one hundred pennies. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 10:09 PM