It's through discipline and tremendous disappointment and failure that you arrive at what it is you must paint. - Agnes Martin Quotes
Quote:It's through discipline and tremendous disappointment and failure that you arrive at what it is you must paint. - Agnes Martin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Failure's relative. I've always felt, even early on, if I lose the freedom to fail, something's not right about that. It's how you treat failure, too... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:01 AM
  Our guys took Shop and Advanced Shop. Shop is when you make a chair. Advanced Shop is when you paint it. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM
  The point is that there is tremendous hypocrisy among the Christian right. And I think that Christian voters should start looking at global warming and extreme poverty as a religious issue that speaks to the culture of life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM