It's through discipline and tremendous disappointment and failure that you arrive at what it is you must paint. - Agnes Martin Quotes
Quote:It's through discipline and tremendous disappointment and failure that you arrive at what it is you must paint. - Agnes Martin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You always know when you're going to arrive. If you go by car, you don't. Apart from anything else, I prefer cycling. It puts you in a good mood, I find. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: soni
  And as I stumbled onto Eastern philosophy and Buddhism, it was the first time I had ever read any sort of philosophy that really made a tremendous amount of sense... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-20-2017, 07:22 PM
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
  But I'm the only one who can paint the moon, because I'm the only one who knows whether that's right or not. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:39 PM
  As the centuries unfold, millions of artists will live on the moon and paint the moon and Mars as we go out into the universe. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:38 PM