There's nobody living who couldn't stand all afternoon in front of a waterfall .... Anyone who can sit on a stone in a field awhile can see my painting... - Agnes Martin Quotes
Quote:There's nobody living who couldn't stand all afternoon in front of a waterfall .... Anyone who can sit on a stone in a field awhile can see my painting. Nature is like parting a curtain, you go into it .... as you would cross an empty beach to look at the ocean. - Agnes Martin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Someone who expresses a view that is contrary to the view of the overwhelming majority should be allowed to stand undisturbed as a monument to our commitment to free speech. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  There is an air of unreality in debating these arcane points when the world is changing in such dramatic ways right in front of our eyes because of global warming. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:33 PM
  The global environment crisis is, as we say in Tennessee, real as rain, and I cannot stand the thought of leaving my children with a degraded earth and a diminished future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:18 PM
  If you look at the way all of the new reform movements dedicated to the public interest are living and thriving on the I soni 0 13 08-14-2017, 06:56 AM
  Global warming, along with the cutting and burning of forests and other critical habitats, is causing the loss of living species... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-13-2017, 04:18 PM