There's nobody living who couldn't stand all afternoon in front of a waterfall .... Anyone who can sit on a stone in a field awhile can see my painting... - Agnes Martin Quotes
Quote:There's nobody living who couldn't stand all afternoon in front of a waterfall .... Anyone who can sit on a stone in a field awhile can see my painting. Nature is like parting a curtain, you go into it .... as you would cross an empty beach to look at the ocean. - Agnes Martin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schweitzer in the Congo did not derive more moral credit than Larkin did for living in Hull. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  Here I sit, alone at 60, Bald and fat and full of sin Cold the seat, and loud the cistern As I read the (Harpic) (Lysol) tin - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
  Cloisters, ancient libraries ... I was confusing learning with the smell of cold stone. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
  I found I have to stay painting. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:46 PM
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM