Any material may be used but the theme is the same and the response is the same for all artwork... - Agnes Martin Quotes
Quote:Any material may be used but the theme is the same and the response is the same for all artwork... we all have the same concern, but the artist must know exactly what the experience is. He must pursue the truth relentlessly - Agnes Martin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  I prefer that for my own satisfaction over radio, there's no audience. TV, there's no audience. I need the response of the audience, even if it's a silent response. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:19 AM
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM
  I suppose all of my films have a common theme. If I think about it, though, the only theme I can think of is really a question: Why can’t people be happier together? - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 12 08-05-2017, 04:52 PM