Any material may be used but the theme is the same and the response is the same for all artwork... - Agnes Martin Quotes
Quote:Any material may be used but the theme is the same and the response is the same for all artwork... we all have the same concern, but the artist must know exactly what the experience is. He must pursue the truth relentlessly - Agnes Martin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obviously death is a theme I'm fascinated by. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:23 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think of a plot, I think of an idea, and then I wonder, How can I get that onto the stage?... Whatever devices you use should always be there to serve the theme... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:23 PM
  Improvisation sometimes seemed more like jazz than acting, like verbal jazz, with the actors playing a theme back and forth... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:48 AM
  Soloing is the most beautiful way of climbing; no material constrains, just you and the rock, the sun, nature; a kind of school for courage, willpower and self-confidence. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM
  Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-06-2017, 05:53 PM