I am seventy years old, a gray age weighted with uncompromising biblical allusions. It ought to have a gray outlook, but it hasn't, because a glint of dazzling sunshine is dancing merrily ahead of me. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:I am seventy years old, a gray age weighted with uncompromising biblical allusions. It ought to have a gray outlook, but it hasn't, because a glint of dazzling sunshine is dancing merrily ahead of me. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I probably write a poem every 50 years. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Everything changes with age. The parts change with age, your feelings about them change, roles that I would've wanted to play 10 years ago, I don't want to play now. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  Many years ago, in the late '70s, I toured colleges along the East Coast and I presented a kind of show where I got a lot of books and poetry... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  I never saw myself as a director. It's certainly a second language but making movies for 40 years, you pick stuff up... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  I didn't want the book [of memoirs] out, naturally - Larry [Grobel] knew that for 20 years, 15 at least, I didn't want anything written about me... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago