abroad it is our habit to regard all other travelers in the light of personal and unpardonable grievances... - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:abroad it is our habit to regard all other travelers in the light of personal and unpardonable grievances. They are intruders into our chosen realms of pleasure, they jar upon our sensibilities, they lessen our meager share of comforts, they are everywhere in our way, they are always an unnecessary feature in the landscape. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I drive a hybrid, and we've changed our light bulbs and windows and installed solar panels and geothermal ground source heat pumps and most everything else. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  Having cameras follow you is something that requires a little personal adjustment, but you actually do begin to forget they're there... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  I have a personal staff that helps me scour the internet and other media for the latest scientific peer-reviewed findings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  In a time of darkness, you don't curse the darkness, you light a candle. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:25 PM
  I do personal attacks only on people who specialize in personal attacks. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-11-2017, 06:55 AM