to be civilized is to be incapable of giving unnecessary offense, it is to have some quality of consideration for all who cross our path. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:to be civilized is to be incapable of giving unnecessary offense, it is to have some quality of consideration for all who cross our path. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  Nature played a cruel trick on her by giving her a waxed mustache. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
  All of the factors that make up a quality city - safe streets, high paying jobs, strong neighborhoods, etc. - emanate from a strong educational premise. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:08 PM
  I knew everything and received everything. But real happiness, is giving. - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:30 PM