When the contemplative mind is a French mind, it is content, for the most part, to contemplate France... - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:When the contemplative mind is a French mind, it is content, for the most part, to contemplate France. When the contemplative mind is an English mind, it is liable to be seized at any moment by an importunate desire to contemplate Morocco or Labrador. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  Each and every one of us can make changes in the way we live our lives and become part of the solution [to climate change] - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-13-2017, 04:20 PM
  Part of the true luxury of "earned laziness" are the braggin rights that come along with being purposefully and publicly lazy... - Al Gini Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 10:35 PM
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  The Medicare Part D prescription drug bill, which might be the most corrupt piece of legislation in history, was a huge giveaway of taxpayer funds to the big pharmaceutical companies. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:53 AM