Humor brings insight and tolerance. Irony brings a deeper and less friendly understanding. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:Humor brings insight and tolerance. Irony brings a deeper and less friendly understanding. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm naturally an optimist, but my basis for hope is rooted in my understanding of human nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  Making consumer choices that reward eco-friendly products and companies is a great way to start. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:14 PM
  Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow. Love takes attention and work and is the best thing in the world. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM
  If you look at terrorists, they really have no sense of humor. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 07:06 AM
  Bob Dole used to be really funny. Barney Frank can be kind of funny. Bob Kerrey has a good sense of humor. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-11-2017, 07:02 AM