In those happy days when leisure was held to be no sin, men and women wrote journals whose copiousness both delights and dismays us. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:In those happy days when leisure was held to be no sin, men and women wrote journals whose copiousness both delights and dismays us. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:09 PM
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:22 AM
  Having worked on climate crisis for almost 40 years now, I've seen good days and bad days... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:20 AM
  As long as the government's actions are secret, it cannot be held accountable. A government for the people and by the people should be transparent to the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:31 PM