It is not begging but the beggar, who has forfeited favor with the elect. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:It is not begging but the beggar, who has forfeited favor with the elect. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A majority of Trump's voters were in favor of staying in the Paris Agreement. And if you look at what's really happening in the economy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  All concluded that Russia did in fact interfere in the 2016 election in order to, quote, help President-elect Trump's election chances when possible... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-10-2017, 07:21 AM
  I know for a fact that if there's a role which I am suited for, I'll be signed on. I'll never go begging. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 13 07-29-2017, 05:15 PM
  Don't allow false modesty,doubts or unbelief prevent you from accepting God's favor. The door of mercy stands wide open. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 10 07-20-2017, 10:40 PM
  The doctrine of the Trinity...is truth for the heart. The fact that it can not be satisfactorily explained, instead of being against it, is in its favor. Such a truth had to be revealed; no one could imagine it. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 18 07-18-2017, 10:43 AM