In the stress of modern life, how little room is left for that most comfortable vanity that whispers in our ears that failures are not faults!... - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:In the stress of modern life, how little room is left for that most comfortable vanity that whispers in our ears that failures are not faults! Now we are taught from infancy that we must rise or fall upon our own merits; that vigilance wins success, and incapacity means ruin - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vanity is my favourite sin. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 1 minute ago
Last Post: soni
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 09:48 AM
  Opinions I have about anything are in my personal life. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:41 AM
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 09:39 AM
  When I was doing 'Scarface,' I remember being in love at that time. One of the few times in my life. And I was so glad it was at that time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:36 AM