A kitten is chiefly remarkable for rushing about like mad at nothing whatever and generally stopping before it gets there. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:A kitten is chiefly remarkable for rushing about like mad at nothing whatever and generally stopping before it gets there. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The bipartisan approach filtered up through my typewriter. I used to say, "Mad takes on both sides."... - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  In my experience, in the real-estate business past success stories are generally not applicable to new situations... - Akira Mori Quotes soni 0 11 08-05-2017, 09:51 PM
  In a mad world, only the mad are sane. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 13 08-05-2017, 04:47 PM
  The remarkable thing about management is that a manager can go on for years making mistakes that nobody is aware of, which means that management can be a kind of a con job. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 10:07 PM
  I believe one of the reasons we went through such a remarkable growth period was that we had this atmosphere of free discussion. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 8 08-04-2017, 09:56 PM