It is in his pleasure that a man really lives; it is from his leisure that he constructs the true fabric of self. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:It is in his pleasure that a man really lives; it is from his leisure that he constructs the true fabric of self. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:11 PM
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:52 AM
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM