Diaries tell their little tales with a directness, a candor, conscious or unconscious, a closeness of outlook, which gratifies our sense of security... - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:Diaries tell their little tales with a directness, a candor, conscious or unconscious, a closeness of outlook, which gratifies our sense of security. Reading them is like gazing through a small clear pane of glass. We may not see far and wide, but we see very distinctly that which comes within our field of vision. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Israel has its own right as a nation to defend its national security. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
  The United States has an absolute, uncompromising commitment to Israel's security and an absolute conviction that Israel alone must decide... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:24 PM
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM