The friendships of nations, built on common interests, cannot survive the mutability of those interests. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:The friendships of nations, built on common interests, cannot survive the mutability of those interests. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm in this wonderful position where I can do what interests me. And whatever comes along that interests me, I do. The rest of the time I bother scientists about communicating. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  The ideal weapons system is built in 435 congressional districts and it doesn't matter whether it works or not. - Alain Enthoven Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:39 PM
  Social media has lots of benefits, but compared to Christianity, it tends to group people by interests. Religion puts you with people who have nothing in common except that you're human. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-11-2017, 10:02 PM
  I ... thought about societies where exceptional fortunes are built up in industries with very little connection to out sincere and significant... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-10-2017, 09:54 AM
  Symons ... remarked that the most common and unhelpful illusion plaguing those who came to see him was the idea that they ought... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 22 09-10-2017, 09:54 AM