It is not the office of a novelist to show us how to behave ourselves; it is not the business of fiction to teach us anything. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:It is not the office of a novelist to show us how to behave ourselves; it is not the business of fiction to teach us anything. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 1 50 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 2 52 minutes ago
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 59 minutes ago
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:40 AM
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM