Resistance, which is the function of conservatism, is essential to orderly advance. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:Resistance, which is the function of conservatism, is essential to orderly advance. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surveillance technologies now available - including the monitoring of virtually all digital information - have advanced to the point where much of the essential apparatus of a police state is already in place. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  The real resistance now is to an art which forces its audience to recognize and accept imaginatively, in their nerve ends, not the facts of life... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 7 08-07-2017, 07:05 PM
  There is a rule of Sharia: If the enemy wants to suppress you, you are supposed to put up a strong resistance. - Akhmad Kadyrov Quotes soni 0 13 08-03-2017, 10:19 PM
  I am used to being beautiful. I have been beautiful for so long that it is an essential part of me. I would not be the same spiritually if I had not been beautiful. - Aino Kallas Quotes soni 0 9 07-27-2017, 10:10 PM
  The idea of prosthetics is a tool. Most peoples cell phones are prosthetics. If you leave your cell phone at home, you feel impacted by not having it. Its an important part of your daily function and what you can do in a day. - Aimee Mullins Quotes soni 0 13 07-26-2017, 10:09 PM