There is no liberal education for the under-languaged. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:There is no liberal education for the under-languaged. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I pledge to you today that as president, in my first budget, I will introduce the largest increase in special education ever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I am a Minnesotan, and not just because I root for the Vikings and the Twins. I like the Minnesota-nice sensibility. I like the liberal tradition; I like the Hubert Humphrey tradition fighting for civil rights. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM
  Asking the question whether the mainstream media has a liberal or conservative bias is like asking whether al Qaeda uses too much... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:08 AM
  I want to reclaim 'liberal.' I'm a liberal, and I think most Americans are liberals. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-11-2017, 06:50 AM
  Yeah, but you need an experienced radio veteran who is a liberal advocate. And there just hadn't been any radio that did that... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:37 PM