Traveling is, and has always been, more popular than the traveler. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:Traveling is, and has always been, more popular than the traveler. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I go home, the last thing I want to do is read about the popular lore of vampires. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  It seemed an advantage to be traveling alone. Our responses to the world are crucially moulded by the company we keep... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-10-2017, 09:50 AM
  Darkness is where we begin and where we end. We don't usually see light traveling in darkness of space because we only can see its reflection on substance. - Ala Bashir Quotes soni 0 12 09-05-2017, 09:44 PM
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 15 08-21-2017, 06:23 AM
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM