Economics and ethics have little in common. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:Economics and ethics have little in common. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Last Post: soni
  Any child born into the hugely consumptionist way of life so common in the industrial world will have an impact that is, on average, many times more destructive than that of a child born in the developing world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM
  Human beings share the same common problems. A film can only be understood if it depicts these properly. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 10 08-05-2017, 04:58 PM
  I suppose all of my films have a common theme. If I think about it, though, the only theme I can think of is really a question: Why can’t people be happier together? - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 11 08-05-2017, 04:52 PM
  In the industry, you do need some ethics - if one film does well, then thousands get work and money comes back to the industry. I guess the bottomline is, if there are two versions, then the better one will click. - Ajay Devgan Quotes soni 0 11 07-31-2017, 10:10 PM