Philadelphians are every whit as mediocre as their neighbors, but they seldom encourage each other in mediocrity by giving it a more agreeable name. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:Philadelphians are every whit as mediocre as their neighbors, but they seldom encourage each other in mediocrity by giving it a more agreeable name. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I discovered is that I have a couple of valves that were leaky and had been giving, gave me a problem then... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:18 PM
Last Post: soni
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM
  The Founders of the U.S. gave the senators a term of office three times longer than that of a representative precisely to encourage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:08 PM
  I am just a businessman, giving the people what they want, - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 13 08-08-2017, 10:27 PM
  I have spent the best years of my life giving people the lighter pleasures, helping them have a good time, and all I get is abuse, the existence of a hunted man. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 13 08-08-2017, 10:13 PM