It is difficult to admonish Frenchmen. Their habit of mind is unfavorable to preachment. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:It is difficult to admonish Frenchmen. Their habit of mind is unfavorable to preachment. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's such a wide variation in tax systems around the world, it's difficult to imagine a harmonized CO2 tax that every country agrees to... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  Some of my colleagues seem more interested in using every procedural method possible to keep the Senate from doing anything than they are in creating jobs or helping Americans struggling in a difficult economy. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:26 AM
  What we went to World War II for, at least in my mind, was not getting taken care of. It was supposed to be a brave new world, but we were getting back into the old ruts, and we were in a cold war with Russia. - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 06:52 AM