We must surrender ourselves so utterly that we can never own ourselves again. We must hand over self and all its rights in an eternal covenant, ... - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:We must surrender ourselves so utterly that we can never own ourselves again. We must hand over self and all its rights in an eternal covenant, and give God the absolute right to own us, control us and possess us forever. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  The gay rights movement of recent years has been an inspiring victory for humanity and it is in the tradition of the civil rights movement... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:46 PM
  Part of the true luxury of "earned laziness" are the braggin rights that come along with being purposefully and publicly lazy... - Al Gini Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 10:35 PM
  The institutions that we've built up over the years to protect our individual privacy rights from the government don't apply to the private sector... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:52 AM
  I am a Minnesotan, and not just because I root for the Vikings and the Twins. I like the Minnesota-nice sensibility. I like the liberal tradition; I like the Hubert Humphrey tradition fighting for civil rights. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM