Woman is quick to revere genius, but in her secret soul she seldom loves it. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:Woman is quick to revere genius, but in her secret soul she seldom loves it. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But then books, as I'm sure you know, seldom prompt a course of action. Books generally just confirm you in what you have, perhaps unwittingly, decided to do already... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think sexuality is a window into someone's soul. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:18 PM
  A comedy is just a tragedy interrupted, I once said. Do you finish with the kiss or when she opens her eyes to tell him she loves him and sees blonde hairs on his collar? - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  If you are flattering a woman, it pays to be a little more subtle. You don't have to bother with men, they believe any compliment automatically. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:25 PM
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM