fair play is less characteristic of groups than of individuals. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:fair play is less characteristic of groups than of individuals. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:17 AM
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:18 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM