If we go to church we are confronted with a system of begging so complicated and so resolute that all other demands sink into insignificance by its side. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:If we go to church we are confronted with a system of begging so complicated and so resolute that all other demands sink into insignificance by its side. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  I did a concert at five years old in the garden of one of the church members, and we raised some money to buy a new piano in our little church. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:10 PM
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:55 AM
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  We face the gravest threat that civilization has ever confronted. It's global in nature and requires a global solution... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:56 PM