While art may instruct as well as please, it can nevertheless be true art without instructing, but not without pleasing. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:While art may instruct as well as please, it can nevertheless be true art without instructing, but not without pleasing. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Sri Chinmoy was a once in a lifetime spiritual leader who touched the lives of millions of people through his teachings, art, athletics, and music... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:13 PM
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  My parents were true believers in the efficacy of American constitutional democracy, and I was thoroughly inculcated with reverence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:18 PM
  The rule of reason is the true sovereign in the American system. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 09:55 PM