There is a natural limit to the success we wish our friends, even when we have spurred them on their way. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:There is a natural limit to the success we wish our friends, even when we have spurred them on their way. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I tried to explain to her the significance of the great poet, but without much success, The Waste Land not figuring very largely in Mam's scheme of things... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  A natural disaster in one American city is a natural disaster in every American city, including Fresno and, for that matter, every city and small town in the San Joaquin Valley, - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  A major change is afoot as we combine both WPZ and Access into the large scale natural gas infrastructure MLP... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM
  I feel great. I'm right there for the top two. I know my long is a very strong program and I've had lots of success with it, so I feel confident going into the long. Just fix up that loop. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM