There is a natural limit to the success we wish our friends, even when we have spurred them on their way. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:There is a natural limit to the success we wish our friends, even when we have spurred them on their way. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 5 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  There is the natural tendency that all of us are vulnerable to, to deny unpleasant realities and to look for any excuse to push them away and resolve to think about them another day long in the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 07:21 AM
  When you look at what has happened over the last few decades the natural fluctuations point in the opposite direction of what has actually... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 07:17 AM
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:53 AM
  Traditionally the United States has been the natural leader of the world. That's not just pride as an American speaking; it's just the reality... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-14-2017, 07:02 AM