The English possess too many agreeable traits to permit them to be as much disliked as they think and hope they are. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:The English possess too many agreeable traits to permit them to be as much disliked as they think and hope they are. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm naturally an optimist, but my basis for hope is rooted in my understanding of human nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:29 AM
  I did very extensive diligence on Al Jazeera English, the network from which Al Jazeera America is going to be derived... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:51 PM
  Anyone who deals with the climate crisis has an internal dialogue between hope and despair, because the challenge is so huge and the danger is so great and the stakes are so high... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 07:40 AM
  Any of us who work on the task of solving the climate crisis have at times an internal struggle between hope and despair... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:09 PM