Our belief in education is unbounded, our reverence for it is unfaltering, our loyalty to it is unshaken by reverses... - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:Our belief in education is unbounded, our reverence for it is unfaltering, our loyalty to it is unshaken by reverses. Our passionate desire, not so much to acquire it as to bestow it, is the most animated of American traits. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At some point, a false belief collides with physical reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  George Orwell once wrote that a false belief sooner or later collides with physical reality, usually on a battlefield. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:24 PM
  My parents were true believers in the efficacy of American constitutional democracy, and I was thoroughly inculcated with reverence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:18 PM
  I pledge to you today that as president, in my first budget, I will introduce the largest increase in special education ever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-14-2017, 10:26 PM
  Twentieth-century art may start with nothing, but it flourishes by virtue of its belief in itself, in the possibility of control over... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:11 PM