The pessimist is seldom an agitating individual. His creed breeds indifference to others, and he does not trouble himself to thrust his views upon the unconvinced. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:The pessimist is seldom an agitating individual. His creed breeds indifference to others, and he does not trouble himself to thrust his views upon the unconvinced. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In reality there is no cause or effect, there is only the indifference of the universe. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-13-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  The institutions that we've built up over the years to protect our individual privacy rights from the government don't apply to the private sector... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:52 AM
  My views about God come from my dad. Dad told me that he believed Nature, which to him included humankind, to be so beautiful, so magnificent, that there had to be something behind it all. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:24 AM
  We owe an historic debt to American Indians. They have a unique set of concerns that haven't been addressed, and I'd like to stand with them. Also, I'd like to get their views on immigration. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:33 PM
  Prohibition has made nothing but trouble - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 18 08-08-2017, 10:30 PM