We may fail of our happiness, strive we ever so bravely; but we are less likely to fail if we measure with judgement our chances and our capabilities. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:We may fail of our happiness, strive we ever so bravely; but we are less likely to fail if we measure with judgement our chances and our capabilities. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One recipe for happiness is to have to sense of entitlement.' To this she added a star and noted at the bottom of the page: 'This is not a lesson I have ever been in a position to learn. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  Sometimes there is no next time, no time-outs, no second chances. Sometimes it’s now or never. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 10 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
  Not everything is going to be successful. To strive for that is really naive. You just do the best you can do. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
  I definitely see the good in people. Certainly in my own life I strive to be somebody who is functional and well adjusted and can face conflict in a non-emotional... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:09 PM
  I knew everything and received everything. But real happiness, is giving. - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:30 PM