We may fail of our happiness, strive we ever so bravely; but we are less likely to fail if we measure with judgement our chances and our capabilities. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:We may fail of our happiness, strive we ever so bravely; but we are less likely to fail if we measure with judgement our chances and our capabilities. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...the emergent capabilities bursting forth from the revolutionary advances in the life sciences are about to make us the principal agent of evolution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I decided to pick the diet that I thought would maximize my chances of long-term survival. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:33 AM
  All concluded that Russia did in fact interfere in the 2016 election in order to, quote, help President-elect Trump's election chances when possible... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:21 AM
  A highly learned man has two sources of happiness: either he abandons all earthly interests, or else he possesses much which could be abandoned. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 16 08-06-2017, 08:55 PM
  If we do our best and make efforts, a peaceful and great future will become ours without fail. Whether we succeed or not depends on the strength of our resolve and the amount of our endeavor. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 8 08-05-2017, 06:14 AM