When you cannot rejoice in feelings, circumstances or conditions, rejoice in the Lord. - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:When you cannot rejoice in feelings, circumstances or conditions, rejoice in the Lord. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  Sustainability is a set of conditions and trends in a given system that can continue indefinitely - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  I am quite my own master, agreeably lodged, perfectly easy in my circumstances. I am contented with my situation, and happy because I think myself so. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
  The people who criticise you will not be the ones taking care of your legs when you are in your wheelchair. People who never drove a car in these conditions, they just don't know. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 9 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
  Art cannot single-handedly create enthusiasm... it merely contributes to enthusiasm and guides us to be more conscious of feelings that we might previously have experienced only tentatively or hurriedly. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-13-2017, 09:52 AM