Wit is the salt of conversation, not the food, and few things in the world are more wearying than a sarcastic attitude towards life. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:Wit is the salt of conversation, not the food, and few things in the world are more wearying than a sarcastic attitude towards life. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 8 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  In the world of comedy, there's this: "If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well, get off". You can't argue with that either. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 10:04 AM
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 10:03 AM
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 09:59 AM
  Well, once I fried tofu and put Sriracha on it. After that I was so depressed I swore off preparing food for myself altogether. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 09:51 AM