Discussion without asperity, sympathy with fusion, gayety unracked by too abundant jests, mental ease in approaching one another... - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:Discussion without asperity, sympathy with fusion, gayety unracked by too abundant jests, mental ease in approaching one another; these are the things which give a pleasant smoothness to the rough edge of life. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think Hell exists on Earth. It's a psychological state, or it can be a physical state. People who have severe mental illness are in Hell... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  If you desire ease, forsake learning. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 18 08-06-2017, 08:54 PM
  All philosophies are mental fabrications. There has never been a single doctrine by which one could enter the true essence of things. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 14 08-06-2017, 08:49 PM
  I believe one of the reasons we went through such a remarkable growth period was that we had this atmosphere of free discussion. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 9 08-04-2017, 09:56 PM
  Seven years into writing a novel, I started to lose my mind. My thirty-seventh birthday had just come and gone, the end of 2008 was approaching, and I was constantly aware of how little I had managed to accomplish. - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 8 08-04-2017, 06:04 AM