Discussion without asperity, sympathy with fusion, gayety unracked by too abundant jests, mental ease in approaching one another... - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:Discussion without asperity, sympathy with fusion, gayety unracked by too abundant jests, mental ease in approaching one another; these are the things which give a pleasant smoothness to the rough edge of life. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to work as hard. Actually, I've had to take a good hard look at workaholism and it's effect on one's mental health. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  Classical cooking and molecular gastronomy should remain separate...you can mix two styles and get fusion; any more and you just get confusion. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:37 PM
  We might have been ready to offer sympathy, but in actuality there were stronger reasons to want to congratulate her for having found... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-12-2017, 11:36 PM
  According to Montaigne, it was the oppressive notion that we had complete mental control over our bodies, and the horror of departing... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-12-2017, 07:34 AM
  The degree of sympathy we feel regarding another's fiasco is directly proportional to how easy or difficult it is for us to imagine ourselves, under like circumstances, making a similar mistake. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-12-2017, 07:29 AM