We are tethered to our kind, and may as well join hands in the struggle. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:We are tethered to our kind, and may as well join hands in the struggle. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  We now face the prospect of a kind of global civil war between those who refuse to consider the consequences of civilization's relentless... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
  In the age of the internet, with all of its problems, over time, the very fact that individuals can join the conversation creates the opportunity for the emergence of - for the re-emergence of a genuine conversation of democracy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM