Beloved, have you ever thought that someday you will not have anything to try you, or anyone to vex you again? ...- A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:Beloved, have you ever thought that someday you will not have anything to try you, or anyone to vex you again? There will be no opportunity in heaven to learn or to show the spirit of patience, forbearance, and longsuffering. If you are to practice these things, it must be now. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I decided to pick the diet that I thought would maximize my chances of long-term survival. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  The global environment crisis is, as we say in Tennessee, real as rain, and I cannot stand the thought of leaving my children with a degraded earth and a diminished future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:18 PM
  A self made man is a rarity and hated by the parasites that floated to fame thought their parents, relatives and contacts. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 10:46 PM
  I'm sure I've devoted enough thought to Rush Limbaugh for one lifetime. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:04 AM
  The reason I wrote political satire was because I thought it - politics - was important... that public policy was important. Then I transitioned into books, then into radio. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:31 PM