It is not what we learn in conversation that enriches us. It is the elation that comes of swift contact with tingling currents of thought. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:It is not what we learn in conversation that enriches us. It is the elation that comes of swift contact with tingling currents of thought. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I once asked my oldest daughter [Julia Marie] if she thought about changing her name in school and she said, "No, I'm a Pacino. That's my name."... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  I haven't encouraged [Julia Marie Pacino] or discouraged her. I let her go her own way. I did say to her that I thought that she had a real gift, and it's a good idea to know that. It's always good to go with your gift. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I've never cared for guns. In fact, when I did 'Scent of a Woman' I had to learn how to assemble one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You're in a conversation and everybody's agreeing with what you're saying - even if you say something totally crazy... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:54 AM